Sunday, July 25, 2010

Style.


I love fashion magazines for inspiring ideas on how to put together fun outfits from what I already have; as well as, finding out what new fashions I want to try on. However, lately, instead of shelling out a small fortune on fashion magazines I cruise the blogosphere for awesome street style sites the following are my faves:

Garance Dore
The Sartorialist
Who What Wear
Vanessa Jackman
In Style (not really a blog more of an online version of the magazine but I love their website's 'look of the day' feature)

You can even create your own personalized magazine by registering all your favourite blogs on bloglovin.com. Once you register bloglovin.com will provide you with updates as they come... Every morning I sit with my coffee and get outfit ideas from fashionistas around the world for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment