Saturday, May 8, 2010

Play.




Happy Mother's Day! Get out and play with your mom this weekend. You know what she loves to do, so grab mom and go do one of her favourite things this weekend. Or feel free to send her off to the spa and clean the house while she is there, I'm sure this will go over well. When I was little I always wondered why there was no such thing as Kid's Day? When I asked my dad he told me that, everyday is kid's day. At the time I begged to differ, but as an adult I recognize that statement is absolutely true.

You don't have to spend a lot of money, your time is free. Make a yummy brunch at home and be sure you clean up. Mom should not be in the kitchen on her day. If you live in Vancouver, YYoga is offering free yoga for mom's this weekend. If you don't live in the same city as your mom, at least take time out of your, oh so important hectic schedule, and call to catch up. This is the first Mother's Day in a couple years that I happen to be home so I understand the power of a phone call or a special letter.

Wishing everyone a weekend full of love, laughter, and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment