Thursday, August 18, 2011

C2 Summer Reads



I know summer is coming to a close and this post would have made more sense in June, but I didn't really know what my summer reads were gonna wind up being back in June.

It started with "The Girl Who Fell From the Sky" by Heidi W. Durrow. Then I simply had to re-read the final Harry Potter book before seeing the movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J.K. Rowling. Next up was Steve Martin's latest novel "An Object of Beauty". Finally, I am finishing up the summer with another book that is now in theaters, "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.

I highly recommend all four books and they all carry my #1 mandate for summer reads: they're easy.

My favourite places to read in the summer are at the beach or in the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment